3P Biopharmaceuticals (3P) is a leading European CDMO specializing in the process development and cGMP manufacturing of biologics using microbial and mammalian expression systems.
3P offers solutions for biologics at all stages of product development: from research and development, all through the preclinical and clinical phases to commercial supply.
Since its foundation in 2007 3P has worked with more than 50 different recombinant proteins, mAbs, and other biologics.
It can support biologics with process and analytics development, DS and DP testing, release and stability, as well as GMP material supply for clinical trials and market.
As a robust outsourcing partner, 3P offers a one-stop-shop service focused on quality, flexibility, and communication.
- Cell line development
- Cell bank manufacturing and characterization
- Analytical methods development, qualification, and validation
- Process development
- Scale-up and cGMP supply for clinical trials
- Process characterization
- Process validation
- Commercial supply
- DS and DP testing and release
- DS and DP stability studies
- Formulation development
- Comparability studies
- Reference standard manufacturing
- Fill and Finish for DP (with partners)
- Area of Activity
- Cellular Therapy
- Stem cells
- Cell culture
- Cellular and molecular biology
- Company type
- Health Biotechnology
- Technology Services
- Recombinant proteins, native proteins, monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins
Other biological molecules
- Complex molecules
3P Biopharmaceuticals is the first Spanish CMO that offers full service to develop and manufacture processes and products of Advanced Therapy
Our staff in the Cell Therapy Department have broad knowledge and know-how in stem cells from human bone marrow, adipose tissue, cornea, and somatic cells such as osteoblasts, chondrocytes, ephitelial and endothelial cells, and other cell populations (hybridomas and tumor cells). Experience in fields as:
- Oncology, etc.
Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
- Cell therapy products
- Tissue engineered products
- Cell culture media
- Biomaterials (scaffolds or membranes)