ES- At 3P Biopharmaceuticals there is a clear orientation towards achieving results, quality and continuous improvement.
As a CMO, we offer specialized and highly customized services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
We are a leading European biotechnology company with the capacity and resources to develop both biological and cell therapy products, according to international regulatory requirements.
P Biopharmaceuticals benefits from the support of important institutions, technological and financial partners.
We are an integral part of a privileged environment within the field of biosciences in Navarra, Spain. 3P Biopharmaceuticals maintains close ties with the University of Navarra and its different Departments and research centers such as the Centre for Applied Medical Research of Navarra and with relevant biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies.
The cooperation with these partners enables 3P Biopharmaceuticals to develop cutting edge technology and offer comprehensive services of great added value in the development of proteins and other biological molecules.
In addition, the company relies on the active participation and support from the institutions linked to the Government of Navarra, such as SODENA.
- Area de Negocio
- Terapia celular
- Células madre
- Cultivos celulares
- Biología celular y molecular
- Tipo de Empresa
- Biotecnología sanitaria
- Servicios tecnológicos
Poligono Mocholi c/Mocholi 2
Noain, Navarra 31110, ES
T: +34 948 34 64 80
Dámaso Molero / General Manager
Daniel Rivero / Plant Director
Ángel Mª Galán / Financial Director
Jaime Vaquerizo / Quality Assurance Director
Josu Orbara/ Maintenance Director
Tomás Alarcón / Human Resources Director
Elena Erroba / Business Development Director
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Recombinant proteins, native proteins, monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins
Other biological molecules
- Complex molecules
3P Biopharmaceuticals is the first Spanish CMO that offers full service to develop and manufacture processes and products of Advanced Therapy.
Our staff in the Cell Therapy Department have broad knowledge and know-how in stem cells from human bone marrow, adipose tissue, cornea, and somatic cells such as osteoblasts, chondrocytes, ephitelial and endothelial cells, and other cell populations (hybridomas and tumor cells). Experience in fields as:
- Oncology, etc.
Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
- Cell therapy products
- Tissue engineered products
- Cell culture media
- Biomaterials (scaffolds or membranes)
- Careful attention to our customers’ requirements, as well as transparency and teamwork, maintaining absolute confidentiality and discretion in the development of their projects;
- A clear focus on quality, performance and a job well done;
- Clear communication and collaboration with clients, institutions and suppliers;
- Teamwork, a spirit of continuous improvement and promoting innovation;
- Commitment to our social and environmental surroundings
We offer specialized and highly customized services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.