Palobiofarma S.L is a Spanish biotechnology company founded in 2006 by a group of scientists with experience in drug discovery in several pharmaceutical companies.
The mission of the Palobiofarma is to discover new drugs based on the modulation of adenosine receptors.
The Vision of Palobiofarma is to discover the first marketed drug based on a selective adenosine receptor modulator.
- Area de Negocio
- Drug discovery
- Tipo de Empresa
- Biotecnología sanitaria
Ernest Luch 32, TCM2-0207
Mataró, Barcelona 08302, ES
T: +34 931 696 581
Plaza CEIN, Polígono Industrial Mocholí.
Noain, Navarra 31110, ES
T: +34 948 346 255
- Julio Castro-Palomino Laria. CEO
- Lyhen González. Chief Financial Officer
- Juan Camacho Gamez. Chief Science Officer
- Nahomi Castro-Palomino Laria. Clinical Project Leader
- Alely Gessa Abreu. IP Responsible
Palobiofarma focused internal resources on areas where lies the experience of the management team:
- Virtual drug design
- Medicinal Chemistry
- In Vitro Pharmacology of adenosine
- Physico-chemical characterization of the compounds
- Intellectual Property
The remaining activities needed for the full compound characterization and the nomination of a development candidate, such as the pharmacology and toxicology tests, are carried out through partnerships with various companies (CROs), Research Centres and Universities.