With a portfolio of more than 3,000 products covering the fields of genomics, protein analysis and expression, cellular analysis, drug discovery and genetic identity, Promega is a global leader in providing innovative solutions and technical support to life scientists in academic, industrial and government settings.
Promega products are used by life scientists who are asking fundamental questions about biological processes as well as by scientists who are applying scientific knowledge to diagnose and treat diseases, discover new therapeutics, and use genetics and DNA testing for human identification.
Promega holds significant intellectual property rights and licenses in several key areas that form a foundation for its diverse portfolio including:
- Bioluminescence, including engineered luciferases, luciferase reporter vectors and luciferase substrates
- Short tandem repeat (STR) detection for STR-based cell line authentication, human identification, cell and tissue characterization, and mixed sample detection
- HaloTag® protein labeling and capture technology
- Area of Activity
- Cellular Therapy
- DNA tests
- Other enhancement techniques (molecular marker..)
- Maintenance cell cultures
- Manufacture and commercialization of cell lines
- Manufacture and commercialization of enzymes
- Drug discovery
- Biotechnology kits
- Stem cells
- Cell culture
- Cellular and molecular biology
- Company type
- Health Biotechnology
- Technology Services
- Agrifood Biotechnology - Vererinary - Environmental
- Industrial Biotechnology - Manufacturers
For over 35 years, Promega has consistently integrated the values of corporate responsibility and sustainable business practices into all aspects of our corporate culture and activity. We realize that our success depends upon the connections we forge among our customers, community and employees.