Providing guidance about Regulatory Affairs and Trade changes in the Pharma and Medical Devices industries
Join our online conference on the 10th of February, 2021, 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. (CET) to be up to date about the impact of the new regulations in Pharma and Medical Devices in the UK.
About the conference:
The pharmaceutical sector is the third largest industry in the UK, and with Brexit happening the UK is living in a time of great change, with challenges and risks ahead, but also potential opportunities that can have a positive impact on the pharma industry.
Lidia Cánovas, General Manager, Regulatory Affairs at Asphalion will clarify the main regulatory changes in 2021 in Pharma and Medtech due to Brexit. She will focus on:
- Medicinal Products:
- Marketing Authorisation Types in UK after Brexit
- Analysing the Impact of Northern Ireland Protocol
- Centralised Approved Products and Ongoing Procedures
- MRP / DCP Particularities
- National Procedures in UK
- Portals and new submission pathways and Data
- Pharmacovigilance new requirements after Brexit
- Logistics and Operations
- Products under development
- Medical Devices:
- New rules for Medical Devices after Brexit
After that, Linda Magee, Health Innovation and NHS Specialist in the Healthcare, Life Sciences and Bio-Economy Sector in the UK Government’s Department for International Trade (DIT) will discuss the following topics:
- Overview of the UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- New guidance overview for pharma and MD industry
- Overview of UK Pharma and MD market and potential opportunities for UK-Spain trade, investment and collaborations
- Explanation of DIT services in investment, trade and readiness
Jessica Griffiths, Senior Trade & Investment Advisor at DIT will be moderating the session.
More information and registration: https://forms.gle/S5HPNhrNwcfS9qzr9